Saturday, September 15, 2007

Go BSU!!


Elmo & I just got back from watching BSU vs Wyoming over at mom & dad's. BSU won!! We had a little BBQ chicken and salad and pinapple chuncks for dessert. Mom & I went shopping at the new Burlington coat factory, nice store, and walked dinner off. I can not wait to get the 1st 20 pounds off so my knees don't hurt so much when I walk. It has been 4 days since we started our quest for good health. So far so good, though I was up 1 pound this morning. We had mongolian last night, no noodles or rice but maybe one of the sauses wasn't kosher, if you know what I mean. We did some work out in the yard, clearing weeds and old fence post, reclaiming veiw the horses stole from us. I'm calling that my exercise as my heart was really a thumping. That's a good thing. I hope to get some serious bike riding in tomorrow, we'll see. We'll I'll get back with you tomorrow, Tootles!!
PS: I just added this picture, one of the grandsons taking after the other males brobecks in this family, calories, calories.....

No comments: