Thursday, October 23, 2008

No success yet, so let's start over!!

Okay, so it's Oct or 08 and the scale says 228.5. Enough already, Donna get on the ball. This is a picture of me now but the gal standing in one of her pants legs is also me less than 3 years ago. My knees are crying for me to get back to that so starting today that is what I will do. I'm not sure if I will get all the way back but 1/2 way would be great. I may surprise myself and get past that. But Dennis and I want to go to Vegas and to see the folks in Yuma and I don't want to be miserable so I better start now. My goal is to have 30 off by February when we would like to go. I have said in the past that I don't want to get obsessed with this but maybe that is what I have to do to get anywhere with this so I will hopefully be faithfull with this blog and journal everyday with it. I do not want to have to give up my job I have 2 days a week working at a great little country market where I stand on my feet 8 hrs. It's a great place and I get to intermingle with lots of interesting caracters. So here I go and hopefully I wll be back tomorrow.

No comments: